Water park Rules
Fun is the name of our game at the Venetian Water park at Holiday Inn Maple Grove! Safety is our top priority, so most of the following Water park Rules are to ensure that everyone stays safe! Please contact us if you have any questions about your visit. Contact Us
- All guests entering the Water Park must wear a wristband (even if you’re not swimming) for safety regulations.
- Each hotel room comes with 5 wristbands. Additional wristbands are not sold or available.
- Guests must be 48″ tall to ride the large water slides. The small slides in the Toddler area are for those guests under 48″ tall. Parents may ride with their toddlers on these slides.
- Guests may not bring water toys, sand toys, noodles, water wings, water rings (tubes), and balls into the Water park for safety reasons.
- Masks or goggles that cover the nose are not allowed in the water; however, goggles that do not cover the nose are permitted. Goggles and eyeglasses are not permitted on the large water slides.
- No running or any sort of rough play is permitted in the Water park area.
- Glassware and similar material with a tendency to shatter on impact is not allowed in the pool/water park enclosure area.
- Diving is not permitted anywhere in the water park.
- The Venetian Water Park is a tobacco-free facility.
- Guests are not allowed to bring outside food or drink into The Venetian Indoor Water park or into the hotel public area.
- Guests must change diapers in their guest room or the water park restrooms, not on the deck.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets are acceptable flotation devices to be used at the Venetian Indoor Water park. Life jackets are NOT allowed on either of the large water slides.
- Lockers are provided at extra charge and are one time use only.
- Foul and obscene language will not be tolerated.
- No swinging or hanging on the ladders and ropes. Please use the ropes on the water walk; no running across it.
- Appropriate swim attire must be worn in the park. Please no jean cutoffs or swim attire with metal adornments as they can scratch the interior of the waterslides.
- Guests who are not toilet-trained must wear “Little Swimmers” or plastic pants without disposable or cloth diapers underneath. “Little Swimmers” are sold at the concession stand.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- The Venetian Water park Staff appreciates parents providing the same level of supervision for their children that they would ensure at any other park or event.
- Personnel at the Venetian Water park will not be able to hold guests’ personal belongings.
- The spa is intended for adult guests. We ask that guests using the spa are at least 10 years of age.
- Strollers are not allowed in the water park.
- No person with or suspected of having a communicable disease which could be transmitted through the use of the pool shall not work at or use any public pool.
- A person with any considerable area of exposed sub epidermal tissue, open blisters, or cuts must be warned that these may become infected and advised not to use the public pool.
- Any person using a public pool must take a cleansing shower (a shower using warm water and soap, and thoroughly rinsing off all the soap) before entering the pool enclosure. Any time a guest leaves the pool area, they must take a cleansing shower before re-entry.
- Spitting, spouting water from the mouth, or blowing the nose in the pool is prohibited.
Relax in the 20 person spa during your escape to the streets of Venice, the stars above help you relax and relish in your stay. Amenities include food, adult beverages and TV’s in the dining area. While staying at the Holiday Inn Maple Grove, enjoy the lounge and restaurant attached to the Venetian Indoor Waterpark. Visit the Shopps at Arbor Lakes and other great attractions in the area, click here for area info.