Fun is the name of our game at the Venetian Water park at Holiday Inn Maple Grove! Safety is our top priority, so most of the following Water park Rules are to ensure that everyone stays safe! Please contact us if you have any questions about your visit.
- All guests entering the Water Park must wear a wristband (even if you’re not swimming) for safety regulations.
- Each hotel room comes with 5 wristbands. Additional wristbands are not sold or available.
- Guests must be 48″ tall to ride the large water slides. The small slides in the Toddler area are for those guests under 48″ tall. Parents may ride with their toddlers on these slides.
- Guests may not bring water toys, sand toys, noodles, water wings, water rings (tubes), and balls into the Water park for safety reasons.
- Masks or goggles that cover the nose are not allowed in the water; however, goggles that do not cover the nose are permitted. Goggles and eyeglasses are not permitted on the large water slides.
- No running or any sort of rough play is permitted in the Water park area.
- Glassware and similar material with a tendency to shatter on impact is not allowed in the pool/water park enclosure area.
- Diving is not permitted anywhere in the water park.
- The Venetian Water Park is a tobacco-free facility.
- Guests are not allowed to bring outside food or drink into The Venetian Indoor Water park or into the hotel public area.
- Guests must change diapers in their guest room or the water park restrooms, not on the deck.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard-approved life jackets are acceptable flotation devices to be used at the Venetian Indoor Water park. Life jackets are NOT allowed on either of the large water slides.
- Lockers are provided at an extra charge and are one time use only.
- Foul and obscene language will not be tolerated.
- No swinging or hanging on the ladders and ropes. Please use the ropes on the water walk; no running across it.
- Appropriate swim attire must be worn in the park. Please no jean cutoffs or swim attire with metal adornments as they can scratch the interior of the waterslides.
- Guests who are not toilet-trained must wear “Little Swimmers” or plastic pants without disposable or cloth diapers underneath. “Little Swimmers” are sold at the concession stand.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- The Venetian Water park Staff appreciates parents providing the same level of supervision for their children that they would ensure at any other park or event.
- Personnel at the Venetian Water park will not be able to hold guests’ personal belongings.
- The spa is intended for adult guests. We ask that guests using the spa are at least 10 years of age.
- Strollers are not allowed in the water park.
- No person with or suspected of having a communicable disease that could be transmitted through the use of the pool shall not work at or use any public pool.
- A person with any considerable area of exposed sub epidermal tissue, open blisters, or cuts must be warned that these may become infected and advised not to use the public pool.
- Any person using a public pool must take a cleansing shower (a shower using warm water and soap, and thoroughly rinsing off all the soap) before entering the pool enclosure. Any time a guest leaves the pool area, they must take a cleansing shower before re-entry.
- Spitting, spouting water from the mouth, or blowing the nose in the pool is prohibited.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the Venetian Waterpark hours of operation?
A: The Waterpark is only open on weekends.
The Waterpark is open for extended hours over school holidays and Spring Break. Please look at our Waterpark Hours for our most up-to-date hours.
Q: Is admission to the Venetian Waterpark included in my hotel stay?
A: Yes, every hotel stay includes access to the Water park for up to 5 guests. Additional wristbands are not sold or available.
Q: How many wristbands come with my room?
A: You will receive five (5) wristbands that are included with the room rate. Additional wristbands are not available or sold.
Q: Does everyone in the waterpark need to wear a wristband?
A: Yes, for safety reasons.
Q: Is access to Venetian Waterpark available to non-hotel guests?
A: No, the Waterpark is available to hotel guests only.
Q: What are the check-in and check-out times of the hotel?
A: Check-in is 4:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am.
Q: Will I have access to the Venetian Waterpark on the day of check-in, but prior to my check-in time?
A: The Waterpark opens at check-in time on Fridays. Saturday arrivals may start using the Waterpark at 2pm, however rooms are not guaranteed to be available until 4pm.
Q: Will I have access to the Venetian Waterpark on the day of check-out, after my check-out time?
A: No, the hotel is not able to give access to the Waterpark after check-out time.
Q: What types of equipment are featured in the Venetian Waterpark?
A: Kids and adults alike will enjoy our Venetian-themed indoor waterpark complete with a twilight ceiling resembling a starry night sky. The waterpark is fully equipped with four slides, wading pool, basketball hoops, and activity pool.
The main features of Venetian Waterpark include:
- Two 4-story water slides
- A wading pool with floor geysers, 3 slides, and two water guns
- Activity pool with water basketball
- Walking bridge
- Concession area
- 1,200 square foot arcade
Q: Can groups stay at the hotel and use the waterpark?
A: Yes, all registered hotel guests have access to the Waterpark. To reserve group rooms please contact our Sales Team at 763-234-5253.
Q: Do the water slides have minimum height requirements?
A: Yes, the minimum height required for the large slides is 48 inches.
Q: Is there an age restriction for the spa?
A: Yes, children must be 10 years of age in order to fully use the spa without parental supervision.
Q: Are lifeguards present at the Venetian Waterpark?
A: Yes, lifeguards are staffed at all times.
Q: How large is the Venetian Waterpark?
A: The Waterpark is approximately 25,000 square feet.
Q: Are food and beverages concessions in the Venetian Waterpark?
A: Yes, food and beverage concessions are available during the following times:
The hotel also has Room Service.
Q: Can I bring my own food or beverages into the Venetian Waterpark?
A: No, outside food and beverages are not permitted in the Waterpark.
Q: Are children in standard diapers permitted in the Venetian Waterpark?
A: No, children who aren’t potty trained are required to wear a swim diaper when going into the water. Swim diapers are available for purchase at the hotel front desk.
Q: Are children allowed to wear “floaties”?
A: No, only U.S. Coast Guard-approved personal floatation devices are allowed. A limited supply is available in the Waterpark.
Q: What is the cancellation policy?
A: Hotel reservations are able to be canceled until 6:00 pm local time the two days prior to arrival for standard reservations. Some reservations are booked on discounts that are not able to be canceled. Please refer to your confirmation letter for details.
Q: Are changing areas and locker facilities available?
A: Yes, changing areas and lockers are located in the Waterpark.
Q: Is the Venetian Waterpark easily accessible from the hotel?
A: Yes, the Waterpark is located in the hotel.
Q: Is there a pool just for swimming that is separate from Venetian Waterpark?
A: No, there is not a separate pool area from the Venetian Waterpark.
Q: Are any non-water related amenities available at the hotel?
A: Yes, the hotel has a 1200-square-foot indoor video arcade, fitness center, bar, and restaurant.
Q: Is access to the Venetian Waterpark included when I use IHG Rewards Club points for my stay?
A: Yes, access to the Waterpark is included when you book an IHG Rewards Night at this hotel when the Waterpark is open, which is on weekends only.
Q: What business services does the hotel offer?
A: The hotel has an onsite business center with a computer and printer and free high-speed internet throughout the hotel.